[Jacob-list] website updates.

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Sun Sep 23 10:56:31 EDT 2001

Hi listers-
Just in case anyone wants to have fun looking at more Jacob pictures...we made quite a few changes on our website.  No new Html tricks and still have that long address, but lots of new pictures and sheep.  I do still have some work to do on some of the lineages links...oh well, those long winter days are just around the corner.  For those of you who traded with us to help us diversify, check them out on the Our Flock page (sires are on the What's New page).  There are some really beautiful animals out there.  Thanks much for sharing them with us.
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/chicory.htm
Enjoy!
ps. if you catch any typo's that I missed, could you drop a line?  :)
Katrina Oberholtzer Lefever, Chicory Lane.