[Jacob-list] new pictures

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Sat Sep 1 19:17:49 EDT 2001

    I just wanted to say one thing here.  Sometimes I post pictures so that we can illustrate and add to a discussion - feel free to comment on those.  Sometimes, it's breeders that just want to show off or advertise their sheep.  Not all the pictures I post are for open discussion on the list.  I'll leave it up to the breeders to ask for discussion if they would like.  Not everyone wants their sale animals critiqued in public :-)

    Thanks for the courtesy on that Linda.......I have pretty thick skin, so please, anyone who wishes to comment, question, criticize, raise concerns....(or cheerlead, that's OK too),  feel free!

    thom