[Jacob-list] good grief

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 27 18:32:34 EDT 2001

Anyone who can devote themselves to breeding rare ancient sheep without a hope of serious profit has to be weird. So we're bound to stray from...wherever it is....occasionally. Wish me luck folks, I'm doing a fleece from start to finish on Tuesday!
Melanie
Light a candle for the sinners...set the world on fire!
- Marilyn Manson