[Jacob-list] Sensitivity

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Sat Oct 27 07:51:44 EDT 2001

    Ever heard of "freedom of expression"?????

    Yup.That's why I wrote that you have a RIGHT to use this phrase as often as you'd like, and no one can take that right away from you.

    I'm not suggesting that the LAW that should restrain you; I'm suggesting that you could consider restraining yourself based on Courtesy.    Having the Right to do something does not mean that you can't control yourself in exercising that right for the sake of others. In fact, restraining oneself is the hallmark of civilization.

    But we've probably gone way off-topic, so I won't press the issue.

    thom