[Jacob-list] Lamb Processing

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 26 11:27:34 EDT 2001

Round here are many people who have never even TASTED lamb. I grew up in SE England, where we ate little else, so I find this amusing. I remember going to Germany in my teens and being ridiculed for being a sheep-eater. I imagine the proliferance of German ancestry in the places we live affects tastes.
Melanie
Light a candle for the sinners...set the world on fire!
- Marilyn Manson