[Jacob-list] Joacob Sheep for sale New Jersey

Joan L. Schnieber jennyjumpfarm at home.com
Thu Oct 18 08:03:28 EDT 2001

Hello,

I received this email from a women who is selling her Jacob sheep. Please contact her if you are interested.

Thanks,

Joan Schnieber
Jenny Jump Farm

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  I will be
happy to give you some further information on the
Jacob sheep I have.  You may be interested to know
that the ram that I bred last fall is called Jenny
Jump Dylan, born 4/6/98.  You probably know all about
his bloodline.  The two ewes that I have, one is a
four horn called Craft's Fiola.  Her sire's name is
HardyHill Leo and her dam is Craft's PegOMyHeart. She
was born 4/19/96.  The two horn ewe is called Unzicker
Annabelle.   Her sire is Bryn Guieled Rocky and her
dam is Craft's Althea. She was born on 4/16/97. Each
ewe had twin lambs.  The two horn has a ram lamb, and
the four horn has a ewe lamb, each sired by Jenny Jump
Dylan.  I was looking for $200 a piece for the older
sheep and $150 each for the lambs.  I have more
information on the bloodline of the four horn Craft's
Fiola.  I hope this helps.  I originally got the sheep
from someone that had to relocate, and couldn't take
the sheep along.  I had only intended to hold onto
them temporarily, as I have three horses, and I am
fast outgrowing my acreage.  If you could pass on this
information to someone who may be interested in
purchasing them, I would be grateful. I am located
near Frenchtown, NJ, and I would be glad to give you
directions.  Thanks again.  Hope to hear from you
soon.
Cyndy