[Jacob-list] mystery case

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Tue Nov 27 20:43:09 EST 2001

Thanks to all who responded to our mystery case. Of the suggestions sent, if it was genetic, it sounded to me most like Lysosomal storage disease, but it is tough to know...probably time will tell.  Although Debbie's suggestion of something a kin to Down's syndrome in humans struck a bell...she really was not a smart animal!  Neither parent is at our place any longer, so I am curious more than anything. This list has been so helpful with info...so much to learn, so little time! I have been enjoying the exchange of information. Thanks for sharing. Katrina