[Jacob-list] why grassfed is best

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Thu Nov 22 10:35:14 EST 2001

Neal,  just curious, how much would you have to charge for your grass-fed
lamb in order for it to be worthwhile to you?  Pasture management is almost
an art in the most intensive form, and I agree it can be time consuming,
although most people start to really get addicted to it.  Some people who
raise grass-fed animals joke about calling themselves "grass farmers"
because that is where most of your management is.  :)  Katrina