[Jacob-list] why grassfed is best

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Thu Nov 22 10:30:57 EST 2001

We advertised at a local health food store (fairly famous in this area) and
found some people were interested due to allergies or because they were
experimenting with blood type diets...grass-fed lamb is suggested for one of
the types.  One woman just wanted more wholistic foods for her kids.  most
had little experience with lamb meat, so we included a lot of recipes.
Didn't have overwhelming response, but the connections we made really felt
good. I am sure the connections we make will increase every year.
 I agree Thom, it is a waste of time trying to convince people who are not
really interested in the first place...it is so much more satisfying too
dealing with people who actually appreciate the product.  As more people
become aware, the more interest spreads.
Katrina