[Jacob-list] why grassfed is best

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Thu Nov 22 09:19:57 EST 2001

Thanks for the ISBN number Mary Ellen.  I agree with you, when hearing any
claims some kind of solid evidence behind the claim is important.  Propagada
is everywhere. Sadly, when it comes to most natural or organic methods,
there has been little funding to support research....most of that funding
goes to big business.  The people who do their own little studies often find
it difficult to eliminate all the complicating factors that might affect
their study.  I have been impressed with the studies behind the eatwild.com
website...it lays out the findings in an extremely easy to read way...almost
looks like propoganda...but then has links to more meaty reading/research.
Katrina