[Jacob-list] Wonder Wormer

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Fri Nov 16 13:10:10 EST 2001

Anybody out there heard of CND?  Just rec'd a call from a guy selling CND
- my caller ID usually spares me telemarketing calls, but failed this
time - and when this guy started telling me about the perfect, natural
broad spectrum wormer for sheep I couldn't help but listen and ask
questions.  He claims this product will kill ALL parasites, that it
changes the pH of the gut wall which prevents the parasite from
attaching, that it is safe  during gestation, that it is safe for all
warm blooded animals, even human babies!!!   After initial treatment it
can be administered annually with total control - and costs around
$100/pint which treats 40 head.   I asked him to send information - and I
hung up on him when he attempted to weasel an order for this stuff out of
me.

WELL, I'm an now technically middle aged which means that I have been
around the block a time or two - if it sounds too good to be true, it
probably is.................Another red flag (like I needed another one!)
was the fact that this guy knew absolutely nothing about sheep,
mispronounced words and seemed flummoxed by some of my questions.  I'm
sure if I was targeted the rest of you will be hearing from Mr. Wonder
Wormer!

Anybody know anything about this?

Sue Martin
Stonecroft