Fwd: Re: [Jacob-list] soon to be mutton

Abigail Brown blotham at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 19:17:45 EDT 2001

Hello All,

Like Stepanie we also use the vinegar bottle. We
learned this with our first 2horn ram, he always had
an attitude problem, however, the vinegar/water
solution kept him in his place.

Our second ram, also 2 horn, has a much better
attitude, however, we do not ever let our guard down
as we have learned these jacob rams can turn on you
when you least expect it.

Abigail Brown,
Shiloh Farms
Indiana