[Jacob-list] Linda's webpage

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Sun May 20 21:08:44 EDT 2001

I really enjoyed looking at not only your page but several of the other
people's flocks.  When I first started into Jacobs there are a few things
that I would like to pass on the other's on this list.  I REMEMBER the
first time I had a true two horned Jacob born into my flock!!!!  It
surprised me!!!!!  I saw NONE coming thru the first sales I went to - you
saw LOTS of fused horned Jacobs - both male and female but NO true two
horned ones.  Aso the two lambs, Dublin and the little ewe - both the very
nice leg and head colors.....that is what you saw.  You actually never saw
any animals WITHOUT leg color and eye patches/nose patch.  The first
animals I saw without leg color was the Hescock flock.  And you saw eye
patches NOT the color that went down the whole face - just a round patch
around the eyes - and also you saw LOTS of small spots all over the body -
not large spots. Just some random thought.

===

Edd Bissell
New Market, Tn.
www.eddbissell.com