[Jacob-list] Why a registry?

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu Jul 26 19:15:08 EDT 2001

As I often do, I can once again say:  "Fred, I agree".  One registry is important for rare breeds.
But until both current major associations stop competing--this will not happen until a merger--I will keep my money in my pocket.
Many people have correctly said the  newsletters are informative.  That is correct and I do miss my newsletter.  I do not miss the attitudes, competitiveness, and the politics.
Thank al that is sacred that you do not need to be a member of an association to be on this list.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle, Yak, Emu, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway