[Jacob-list] horn question

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Wed Jul 18 11:21:27 EDT 2001

In answer to Lia's question, it always seems to me that it takes forever for a broken horn to catch up in growth to the other horn after it has been broken.  Just be patient as it is only cosmetic and has nothing to do with the genetics of the sheep.  As for registration photos, it should be easy to tell if one of the horns has been broken in comparison to the other horns.  I think it would be O.K. to submit them as they are.

                                                                 Mary Spahr