[Jacob-list] colors

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhillfarm at i2k.com
Tue Jul 17 08:12:37 EDT 2001

Now when you start talking mauve, I can relate to some degree.  The color of
the lilacs that I have is hard to pin down.  I usually describe the bunch as
sort of smokey grey, but there is that hint of color that defies
description.

I also have a brown/caramel color lilac.  Quite unusual too.

Marcia

Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland Sheep, Wool Products,
American Bashkir Curly Horses,