[Jacob-list] Primitive Ewe

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhillfarm at i2k.com
Tue Jul 17 07:51:37 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I don't know how pure, but I have Hatch/Hardy stock that I believe to still be quite pure.  I have not bred anything else into those lines.  The Hardy ram behind them is Ramses.

The upper picture is very similar to one of my ewes.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland Sheep, Wool Products,
American Bashkir Curly Horses,