[Jacob-list] Re: [primitive]

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Mon Jul 16 15:14:49 EDT 2001

Thanks Thom,

I'm getting a better idea here of just people are talking about when they say
"primitive."

Of my two ewes pictured at

www.patchworkfibers.com/primitive.htmlhttp://www.patchworkfibers.com/primitive.h
tml
The upper ewe is the one that I consider deerlike and would have thought to be
the most primitive until I read over the input from Edd.  That ewe is Lesseau
bred and she is about all legs!  And she will spend just about as much time
browsing, standing on her hind legs eating willow trees as grazing. And
standing on the fence to eat the wild cherry.

It interesting that Edd picked the lower ewe as the more primitive as Mary
Spahr is correct, she's from Edd's old stock.

Janice is quite leggy and I think she'll stay that way.   Judz is Dave's
favorite as he loves her big black spots.  No one loves her voice, however!  Is
there a "primitive" voice?

Linda

Come and visit the new girls http://www.patchworkfibers.com/newgirls.htmlat
Patchwork Farm!