[Jacob-list] Primitive Ewe

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Mon Jul 16 09:53:06 EDT 2001

Thanks for posting your "primitive" ewes Linda.  We all probably have sheep in our flocks that to us seem to fit this description more than others.  Edd, no wonder you identified with the ewe in the bottom photo.  She is Spahr Farm Lorraine (Linda renamed her Boots because she already has a Lorraine) whose dam's mother was Halfmask, the ewe that came here from your place in '88.  Halfmask's sire was Thaxton's Simeon, dam was Yakob-Tson Ruth.  You and Luke Hardy have a talent for indentifying lines of sheep - guess it comes from all those years of experience.

                                                                   Mary Spahr