[Jacob-list] primitive

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sun Jul 15 13:23:16 EDT 2001

Thanks Edd,
It's interesting to get another perspective.  I was looking at the top ewe with
her long legs and thinking "primitive."  I was perhaps mistaking "refined" (as
in dainty, ladylike, deerlike?) with primitive.  But I think I see what you are
saying in your post.
PS - The ewe in the lower picture actually has the much finer, more even
fleece, but that's hard to show in a picture.
Linda

will take the plunge first - Gut feeling and from