[Jacob-list] jacobs and mini donkey?

Guppy21014 at aol.com Guppy21014 at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 19:13:59 EST 2001

I have a very small flock (6) and a mini donkey that my grandson wanted.  The
donkey seems to play well with the sheep and follows them all over the
pasture.  Lately my ram has taken to playing rough with this little donkey.
The donkey plays back but I am wondering if this is safe or if I need to sell
or separate the two.  After they rough house, and the ram attempts to mount
the donkey they chase each other and then will go over and have lunch
together in perfect tranquillity.  Any advice would be great.  Pam