[Jacob-list] Virus Sender

Cathie and Mark Williams williams at jacobsheep.com
Tue Jan 23 23:33:48 EST 2001

Our dear hahaha friend isn't subscribed under the addresses identified in
the virus-loaded email. Prior to Monday, there was a way for people to send
messages to the list without being a subsciber. I've locked down the
security now so only valid subscribers can post to the list. (Let me know if
this causes problems for anybody.)  Hopefully that'll limit the number of
virus coming through the list.

- Mark