Fw: [Jacob-list] Ram down, help!

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 22 09:39:49 EST 2001

I know the labels you mean, but this scratch doesn't have one, it's a "house
mix" at the mill (to our recipe) so I know exactly what's in there, and it's
just grains, the only difference between this and the mix we give the sheep
anyway is the proportions really. What concerns me now, as we are over the
crisis with Zoe is Enterotoxaemia. Had a neighbour loses a goat to this
after a major feed increase, and worried that having got over the crisis of
the binge she might not be picking up because of this. Vet has suggested
Probios which we are giving her, but I'd like to see her eager in the hay
again, so far she's just nibbling at it.

Melanie
http://www.geocities.com/onionperogie
http://earthhome.tripod.com