[Jacob-list] Flock for sale

Black, Tiar and Jason theblacks at interisland.net
Sun Feb 25 13:21:15 EST 2001

After much discussion my husband and I have decided to sell all but 3 of this years ewe lambs nad we will be buying a ram lamb from someone (?) to breed them with when they are ready. In doing this we will have 8 registered jacob ewes and their lambs from this year and one registered jacob ram to sell. All of them have 4 horns.  There is one lilac ewe ("Rose") who just gave birth to a ram lamb - 4 horned  and is now trying to deliver his twin which will hopefully be a lilac as the first guy is black and white. The rest of the flock is black and white. We will be selling them for $100 ea W/O lambs or we could work something out for the hole flock. With all of this talk about inbreeding it might be nice to get these girls and their offspring out there - if for nothing more then getting some 'new' lines out . If anyone is interested please email me privately. I may be able to deliver them part of the way. If they don't sell threw here they will be going to our local livestock auction as soon as we wean the lambs. We just don't have the time or the pasture for them here.
Thanks
Tiar Black
ZLazyJ Farm
French Lop & Dwarf Hotot rabbits & registered Jacob sheep
Friday Harbor Wa
theblacks at interisland.net