[Jacob-list] 'Twas the night...for Jacobs

Grose NLGrose at Yadtel.net
Thu Dec 27 09:42:03 EST 2001

Sue, We read your Jacob Christmas story to the children and we liked it very much except for the just-turned-teenager-who-thinks-that-if-his-parents-like-it-then-it-probably-isn't-cool. Nuts to him. The short one liked it.

For a number of years now, I have been threatening to harness a bunch of rams up to a cart and take them to the Harmony[my home town] Christmas parade. I could hang ornaments from the tip of each 'antler' and make the cart look like a sled with runners just off the ground outside the wheels. This is the kind of parade where there are more people in the parade than there are spectators, and already includes a guy who rides his Jersey steer with the horses. My older son doesn't like this idea either...that's what parents are for...to embarrass their children.

Neal Grose