[Jacob-list] Lamb Chops

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Mon Dec 10 17:48:39 EST 2001

A few weeks ago we had a customer stop by who was from Alabama and after hearing stories of cajun cooking, felt a little inspired (and lazy) that evening.  We sprinkled Phillips Blackening Seasoning on unmarinated chops and threw them on the grill.  Surprisingly delicious!  The other recipe we really enjoy is Sue Martin's marinade recipe that includes mustard.  A hit everytime.  Haven't tried any mint recipes yet.
Katrina and Dave, Chicory Lane Farm.