[Jacob-list] Weather Phenomenon

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Mon Dec 3 11:37:40 EST 2001

We have been having unusually nice weather for Ohio also.  One of our forsythia shrubs has been in bloom since Thanksgiving!  In a town about 50 miles south of us we saw roses blooming.  I wish we could have sent some of our rain to those who need it.  It is very muddy here now.  It has not stopped people from doing early Xmas shopping.  I need to see some snow to get in the mood to do holiday baking and work on knitting some socks and gloves.  I wish everyone who owns Jacob sheep could have something made from their fleeces.  When you actually wear something warm from your sheep it gives you added appreciation for them.

                                                                     Mary Spahr