[Jacob-list] feeding pancakes :o)

melody melody at empnet.com
Mon Aug 27 09:28:23 EDT 2001

I don't know about pancakes, but I know my Jacobs are wild about Ritz
crackers and while I have had one broken horn (lateral on an 8-month-old ewe
broken completely off during the "feeding frenzy") it has regrown very
sturdy and strong, and no other breaks in the flock.  Ritz are less work
than pancakes (heck, I don't even fix myself pancakes on a regular basis) so
I think I will stick with crackers ;-)  However--if anyone finds that
pancakes increase the number of 4H offspring, let me know.  Also would be
interested to see if toaster waffles would have the same effect.
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR