[Jacob-list] showing

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Mon Aug 27 08:11:40 EDT 2001

HI, Thom,

Welcome home from vacation!  I, too, do not do shows, but do exhibits: my sheep do go to a few places.  I prefer to take them to local fairs and farmers' markets and wool fests, rather than shows, and for many of the same reasons.  However, I think that a lot of the "winner" for poor sheep thing can be eliminated by using card grading at shows, and have recommended it wherever I go.  It is also a great way to teach kids.  If you don't have the material on it, I'll try to dig it out of the mess in the basement (Ooh, company's coming, throw it all in the basement in a pile syndrome!) and send it to you.  I might also be able to scan it into the computer and send it to the list, if there is interest.