[Jacob-list] Re:minerals, symptoms

SharHill at aol.com SharHill at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 15:26:00 EDT 2001

Thanks Neal and everyone else that answered my questions about copper in
minerals.  Correct me if I am wrong, but from what you all have been saying,
it looks as if you don't really know you have a problem with copper toxicity
until the sheep is almost dead.  I can't see taking a chance with the
minerals I have so I am going to take back the bag I just bought and find
someone who supplies sheep only minerals.

Thanks again.  I am sure my sheep would thank you too if they could type.

Sharon