[Jacob-list] Thinning the Flock: Sheep for Sale

Pavel pavel314 at home.com
Fri Aug 17 07:19:18 EDT 2001

(I tried submitting this message the other day and got all sorts of
bouncing mail messages from Yahoo! It didn't appear in the archives, so
I'm trying again. If, through the wonders of the Yahoo! list server
system, it gets posted twice, please forgive the duplication.)

We have a dozen sheep of various breeds for sale, eight Jacobs and four
"normal" sheep. We're located in Maryland, about 25 miles northeast of
Baltimore. If you're in the market for some sheep or just want to have a
look at what we've got, you can find pictures, prices and descriptions
on our website: http://members.home.net/rbfarm/

Thanks,

Paul Intihar
Rainbow Farm