[Jacob-list] Jacobs at fairs in general

Lemon, Evalyn ELemon at peacehealth.org
Tue Aug 14 21:59:10 EDT 2001

Keep trying - keep showing Jacobs - When there are finally enough animals
showing up to make up a class then it will probably happen.

Fairs in my area have recently begun to recognize wool breeds apart from
meat breeds and last year at the Puyallup, WA Fair they were the featured
breed when only three or four years ago they were "just" wool sheep.

Change happens - it just takes time.

Evalyn Lemon
Maggie's Farm
Creswell, OR