[Jacob-list] fiber fest

Matt McCarthy mustang41_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 20:56:20 EDT 2001

Hi all is anyone wanting to trade a 4-horned ram for a
ewe? He is nothing special really but his horns are
alined nice and he is a yearling. I need some outer
blood lines so I dont inbreed. I dont need anything
special for a ewe either I just want it healthy and
free of dieseases. If you are going to fiber fest this
weekend and you would be interisted just tell me a
little before hand so I have time to load him up and
bring him down. Or if you want to just buy him not
trade that will be ok too. And if you are not going to
fiber fest and you want to trade or buy E-mail me at
mustang41_2000 at yahoo.com or give me a call at
1-989-427-5762   Thank You Matt McCarthy

=====
Matt McCarthy