[Jacob-list] Jacob lilac question

SteffArce at aol.com SteffArce at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 19:44:38 EDT 2001

Hi all,
I had to go outside and look at the two lilac ewe's I have.
The one from black and white parents has black on her legs. She has the paler
lilac coloration around her eyes. Her horns are brown but hooves seem more
black than brown, but hard to say. Will have to look closer when I trim
hooves. This lilac ewe had a b/w lamb whose sire was b/w.
The other lilac ewe is from a black and white ram and lilac ewe. She looks
just like her mother. Her horns are stripped and are very much brown. Her
legs are all white as are her hooves on the outside that I can see. She has
the paler lilac coloration around her eyes. This ewe had a lilac lamb whose
sire was b/w.
Stephanie