[Jacob-list] Mich fiber fest

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Wed Aug 1 09:41:43 EDT 2001

Hi, listers!

I blew it!  I misunderstood the dates of the Mich fiber fest, so I WON'T be there after all.  I will be in Michigan the 11-12 weekend, not the 18-19 weekend.  Will be leaving Ohio, theoretically Sat. a.m., and travelling through Michigan, with the goal of arriving at Hurley, Wisc. sometime Sunday.  I guess that means going straight up the interstate to almost Sault Ste Marie, and then west to Hurley.  I will be traveling with an 11 year old girl, for whom I act as mentor.  We will need a place to crash Sat. night, I would guess somewhere north in Michigan.  Anyone like to show off their sheep and give a couple of weary travellers a place to stay overnight, or at least use of bathrooms and a stove for breakfast tea?  I am trying to see as many farms and sheep as possible on this trip, and trying to do the trip on a shoestring.  We have sleeping bags and a bed in back of the car.  We can haul sheep in the trailer behind the car.  So, if you need sheep delivered one way or another between Hurley, Wisc. and Vt., let me know privately?  Thanks. Betty Berlenbach