[Jacob-list] do not open the earlier message

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu Apr 5 22:11:10 EDT 2001

I might have sent a virus earlier.  If you got something from me earlier, please just delete it.  I am getting responses back from people I did not send anything to, so I am thinking something may have automatically sent.  I am not aware of any damage it has done to my machine.  It may just be a nuisance.
I will keep you up do date if I find any damage has been done.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle, Yak, Emu, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway