[Jacob-list] just sentimental

linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Wed Apr 11 07:51:27 EDT 2001

I must have REALLY  missed the point of this thread.  Especially from Mary Ellen, who I
believe, is still out there searching and digging.  I guess I thought she was just mentioning
that the conversations were missing - not the thrill of learning.  The learning process is
certainly still going on around here!
Funny how we all read things differently.

Linda

On Sun, 08 Apr 2001 08:00:26 -0400, Mary Hansson wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I have been doing some reading early conversations we had on this list
>regarding the early lines, who had what, where they got them, etc.  I wanted
>to just say how much I MISS those early days of searching, digging,
>learning, going out and studying each sheep and coming back to talk about
>specific traits we saw from one side of the country to the other....that
>sense of wonder and absolute THRILL of learning.  I am so thankful I copied
>off so many posts....posts about tri-color animals, about Roman noses, about
>horns, about size, and the list just goes on and on!
>
>Mary Ellen

Check out our 2001 Jacob Sheep lambs at:
www.PatchworkFibers.com/lambs.html