[Jacob-list] just sentimental

Mary Hansson iseespots at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:00:26 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I have been doing some reading early conversations we had on this list
regarding the early lines, who had what, where they got them, etc.  I wanted
to just say how much I MISS those early days of searching, digging,
learning, going out and studying each sheep and coming back to talk about
specific traits we saw from one side of the country to the other....that
sense of wonder and absolute THRILL of learning.  I am so thankful I copied
off so many posts....posts about tri-color animals, about Roman noses, about
horns, about size, and the list just goes on and on!

Mary Ellen