[Jacob-list] Wi lamb for sale

Guppy21014 at aol.com Guppy21014 at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 20:20:33 EDT 2001

Last week was my first lamb born since I got my Jacobs.  It is a little ram
that looks more like the milkman than my ram :) !!   Weds. I have my second
lamb born and it is a beautiful Jacob little 2 horn ram,  cute little knee
patches!  If anyone in the area is looking for a ram please let me know. I
have 3 more ewes that should deliver anytime now.  Is there a secret to
getting ewe lambs or is it something in the water here in WI?????.  Thanks Pam