[Jacob-list] shows

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 1 13:25:11 EDT 2001

I am planning on going to Md this year, also.  If FMD is diagnosed in the
area while I am there, I have already made plans to spend a week at the beach
with my parents.  No farms nearby for me to bring it to.

I also refuse to let what if's and when ifs destroy my fun time.  I will take
reasonable precautions, be as educated as possible and enjoy myself.

Kate Shirley, Humbug Farm