[Jacob-list] Saving Home Printer Pictures

Pavel pavel314 at home.com
Sat Sep 30 14:26:51 EDT 2000

Linda wrote:

> the pictures you print from your home printer do not use
> inks that will hold
> up.  Print something and drop some water on it.

Very true, home printer ink runs. We found out about that when we put a
bottle of our home made wine into an ice bucket and ended up with a
Rorschach test as the label! This morning I sprayed the labels for the
1999 vintage, recently bottled, with a clear acrylic spray to keep them
waterproof. There's a report on the 1999 vintage, including the tragedy
of the exploding bottles, on our website.

I wonder if the home printed pictures would hold up if laminated
(expensive) or put into an album with those clear plastic cover sheets?

Paul Intihar
Rainbow Farm
Joppa, Maryland
Website: http://members.home.net/rbfarm/