[Jacob-list] e-pictures

linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Fri Sep 29 19:20:17 EDT 2000

I think you can run to WalMart with a "real" picture and touch it up at one of their
instaprints (or whatever they call it).  If someone wants to falsify information, they can
always find a way to do it. I have to admit that it is quite easy to add horns and spots using
a digital camera and a decent photo editing program.  We just did a Jacob Dog for fun.  No, he
will not be submitted for registration. as neither organization has catagory for "wether".
Plus he does have pendulous ears.
Honesty aside, the pictures you print from your home printer do not use inks that will hold
up.  Print something and drop some water on it.  You can upload your photos to someplace like
shutterfly and they will print your pictures using photo inks.  I have my doubts about
pictures printed on a home computer lasting very long. They are just too susceptible to
humidity.
I'd like to know what the organizations have to say as to acceptability.  I'd love to upload
to shutterfly and submit those.  The cost is 48 cents a print, but I get to toss all the ones
I don't like before I upload.

Linda