[Jacob-list] e-pictures

D&K OBERLEF oberlef at desupernet.net
Fri Sep 29 11:35:42 EDT 2000

I am wondering if anyone on the list has developed a good system for registering their lambs using digital pictures.  I am assuming the system is still not set up to recieve pictures for registration directly through e-mail?
With that assumption, how do most of you send in your pictures... all four printed out on one page of regular printing paper?  each printed on photography paper?  Does size matter?  My software has a nice option of creating a group of pictures on one paper along with captions, but I am wondering if the pictures are too small.  It does look nice and it is easy to keep things organized.  Any thoughts?
Katrina Lefever,
Chicory Lane