[Jacob-list] Re: JACOBS by Anita Evangelista - Part 1 of 2

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu Sep 21 20:01:14 EDT 2000

My main ram came from The McCabes in Southern Missouri, and they got him as
a lamb from Anita.  Because I like what this letter says, and because it was
from Anita, I kept both part one and part two of this note.  I agree with
Edd, it bears re-reading every once in a while.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Turkeys, Highland
Cattle, Yak, Emu, Fallow Deer, Zebu Cattle all living together in the
Kingdom of Callaway