[Jacob-list] What is this sheep, anyway?

CindyMcDee at aol.com CindyMcDee at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 15:07:16 EDT 2000

Maybe there could just be parades instead of judging.  Parades attract lots
of attention and create interest.  But , I guess we would have to cull for
nasty tempers since parades require fairly "lead-able" creatures.  OK, I am
being facetious.  In my opinion, once animals are in the showring, the goal
becomes winning the award, and not the preservation of diversity,
unfortunately.  It bothers me to hear that these animals could be victims of
the whims of fashion like many of the dog breeds out there.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

cindy j