[Jacob-list] Third Jacob group

D&K OBERLEF oberlef at desupernet.net
Wed Sep 20 22:15:49 EDT 2000

Linda and everyone-
I originally found the AJSR site through a link on Barking Rock's site.  I
don't know for sure what their involvement level is, but their sheep are now
registered AJSR instead of JSC.
Katrina Lefever

Just curious - I did visit the link and I find no mention of the people
involved in this new organization.  Both JSBA
and JSC are quite open about both membership and officers.  Who is starting
this third organization?

Linda

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:27:36 -0400, George Benedict  wrote:
>    Mary Ellen, I might have sent  this twice...meant to mention
>it to you earlier in the week.
> George
> http://members.aol.com/sheepregistry/

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com