[Jacob-list] 1999 flock books

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Wed Sep 20 18:04:18 EDT 2000

I think the flock books should be out soon.  I hadn't really thought about it until I was thinking of people to
nominate for some of the positions up for election (in JSBA)  this year and realized that I'm not sure if some of the
people I'd like to nominate are even members!!!  So I'm holding off sending my nominations in until I get the
membership list from the flock book.

Linda

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:06:04 -0400, iseespots  wrote:
>    Katrina,
>
> I sent my money in a long time ago as well.  I would have  presumed
>it would be out at the latest by the AGM, which was the latter
>portion  of June.
>
> MEH
> ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
>Home of Jacob Sheep,  Shetland Sheep,
>and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora  crosses.
>Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep