[Jacob-list] Third Jacob group

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 20 17:13:42 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I have now heard from two sources that there is a third organization, called the American Jacob Sheep Society that has formed in the US.  It is supposedly on the web, and the contacts that have claimed to know about it also claim to not be able to re-locate it.  Is there anybody on this list that is aware of the organizaton, it's purposes, goals, etc?  How would one find out about it?

Thanks bunches,

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.