[Jacob-list] lambing

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Sun Sep 17 09:49:11 EDT 2000

Just one more note on lambing and feeding,

I always feed hay in morning and afternoon with grain at the afternoon
feeding.  Mine are always born in the am after sun up.  Rarely do they lamb
until I'm out there in the morning.  Mine have had free access to barn and
pasture in the past.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm