[Jacob-list] Sheep Figurines

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Mon Sep 11 13:22:50 EDT 2000

I saw an add in the new issue of Spin-Off magazine for handcrafted porcelain figures of sheep, llamas, dogs, etc.  There are several breeds of sheep available.  I suggested to the artist, Colin, that Jacob sheep should be added.  He said that he has had many requests for them and will probably have them available in the spring.  The website is:  www.colinscreatures.com

                                                                               Mary Spahr